Im new to Vesta and trying to install a Godaddy SSL:
- Generating CSR through Vesta CP
- Submitting it to Godaddy to rekey
- Downloading the two files from Godaddy: 412070239e008.crt and gd_bundle-g2-g1.crt
Now, what to add in the three boxes in Vesta CP (SSL Certificate, SSL Key, SSL Certificate Authority / Intermediate) ?
I've tried different combinations, but keep getting "invalid chain" errors. The bundle file above contains three begin/end certificate.
Thanks for any pointers!
sionandes wrote:I tired to install and followed exactly the same steps.. and I manually verified via SSH into this directory /home/admin/conf/web/
It has 4 SSL related files
1) ssl.mydomain.net.ca = All bundle file/certificate
2) ssl.mydomain.net.key = RSA private key from 3rd box on vestacp
3) ssl.mydomain.net.crt = this contains the certificate generated from SSL provider by entering the vestacp CSR value.
4) ssl.mydomain.net.pem = looks similar to bundle certificate
Domain Setting on Vestacp: check-marked on SSL (YES) and location = public_html/
and the CMS is Ecommerce Magento.
when I'm opening site without ssl like http://www.mydomain.net/ it working but the same unsecured page
But when opening it with SSL link https://www,mydomain.net/ it's showing error
i.e Unable to Connect. on both URLS https://www and https:// without www.
I'm sure there must be something to set inside the apache.conf or sapache.conf
1 more thing I'm using the default template.. NO ngnix enabled for this site mydomain.net
Let me know You or someone can help me out with this thanks.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests