I have a VestaCP 0.9.8-17 installed on a Centos 6 64bit server.
I super appreciate the Let's Encrypt feature, but i found an issue, these are steps to reproduce it:
- * login as "admin"
* create an user "foo", associate it to a profile with:
Web Template HTTPD (hosting)
Proxy Template NGINX (default)
* login through admin to user "foo"
* configure a new domain, be sure that it will have:
Web Template HTTPD -> hosting
Proxy Support NGINX -> default (be sure it is enabled)
SSL Lets Encrypt enabled
* logout from user "foo"
* logout from "admin"
- * login as "foo"
* enter web section, edit web domain (logged as "foo" you can't view/edit "Proxy Support")
* add a new domain into "Aliases" field
* now from web section, you will see "Proxy Support" crossed out. Return to "admin", login as "foo", go to
web/domain edit page and you will notice that "Proxy Support NGINX" is disabled!
Anyone suffering this bug too?