Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:21 pm
- Forum: RHEL/CentOS
- Topic: How can I disable access to my VestaControl Panel which on port 8083
- Replies: 1
- Views: 760
Why don't you just install a Let's Encrypt SSL-certificate on the adminpanel? It works great and gives no errors.
- Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:12 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Unable to install on fresh CentOS 7
- Replies: 2
- Views: 766
Hi there, I've just tried to install VestaCP to a freshly installed version of CentOS 7, running on a dedicated machine with 2x Xeon E5-2670, 64GB RAM and 6x256GB SSD's in RAID10. At the end of the installation it tries to start all the services, but it fails to start the service 'httpd.service'. Th...