Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat May 04, 2019 3:17 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: GDPR and backup encryption
- Replies: 0
- Views: 109
According to the GDPR controllers and processor should make an evaluation of the risks of their various data processing activities and implement measures to mitigate those risks, such as encryption in order to: 1) Maintain security 2) Prevent processing that isn’t compliant with the GDPR To encrypt ...
- Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:43 pm
- Forum: 3rd Party Software
- Topic: Vesta Incremental Backup System Using BORG as Backend
- Replies: 2
- Views: 948
Good job! For the GDPR compliance it would be perfect if it would encrypt and decrypt the backup.