(Jan 22) Release 0.9.8-19 with bug fixes available now. Run this command for update v-update-sys-vesta-all

VestaCP integration after installation Topic is solved

General questions about VestaCP
Forum rules
Before creating a new topic or reply on the forum you should fill out additional fields "Os" and "Web" in your profile section.
In case of violation, the topic can be closed or response from the support will not be received.
mrighe

VestaCP integration after installation

Postby mrighe » Tue May 09, 2017 3:22 pm

Hi everyone, I installed VestaCP on my Ubuntu 16.04 server through the script, selecting only web server and ftp modules. I was wondering, since I changed my mind, how to add also the mail+dovecot+spamassassin etc. module.
Is there any command I can use? Any practice you recommend?
Thank you in advance.

ArisC

Re: VestaCP integration after installation

Postby ArisC » Tue May 09, 2017 4:16 pm

mrighe wrote:Hi everyone, I installed VestaCP on my Ubuntu 16.04 server through the script, selecting only web server and ftp modules. I was wondering, since I changed my mind, how to add also the mail+dovecot+spamassassin etc. module.
Is there any command I can use? Any practice you recommend?
Thank you in advance.

https://vestacp.com/docs/#how-to-install-clamav-spamassassin-debian-ubuntu

mrighe

Re: VestaCP integration after installation

Postby mrighe » Tue May 09, 2017 7:35 pm

Thank you for your reply. I already tried to follow that procedure, but then, when I get to Vesta trying to add a domain, it tells me

Code: Select all

Error: MAIL_SYSTEM is not enabled
so I thought there has to be some vesta command to enable something I couldn't find in the documentation...

ArisC

Re: VestaCP integration after installation  Topic is solved

Postby ArisC » Wed May 10, 2017 9:14 am

mrighe wrote:

Thank you for your reply. I already tried to follow that procedure, but then, when I get to Vesta trying to add a domain, it tells me

Code: Select all

Error: MAIL_SYSTEM is not enabled
so I thought there has to be some vesta command to enable something I couldn't find in the documentation...

/usr/local/vesta/conf/vesta.conf

MAIL_SYSTEM='exim4'

Return to “General Discussion”