Page 1 of 1

Domain issues

Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:24 pm
by techworley
I have VestaCP setup on CentOS 6.5, I have setup 4 of the 5 domains I own just fine. The 5th domain points to an HTML file with the content " It worked! ". The file is not in the folder that VestaCP made for the domain. I am not sure why this domain is not pointing to the right virtual host. I hunted the HTML file with It worked! in the default web directory. This is a fresh install. I did delete the default.domain that was there from install. Did this cause an issue or was it just a sample. Anyway I would like to solve this issue with some help.. Thanks...

Re: Domain issues

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:08 am
by F41L
The "IT WORKS!" thing is the default landing page for Apache. Looks like it's not hitting the virtual host, and instead hitting the default domain (since you removed the default.domain index page that vesta includes as a placeholder.) Might want to check the spelling of the domain in question with what you set in vesta.

What's the domain in question, maybe I can see if I can hit it from here.