Im new to Vesta and trying to install a Godaddy SSL:
- Generating CSR through Vesta CP
- Submitting it to Godaddy to rekey
- Downloading the two files from Godaddy: 412070239e008.crt and gd_bundle-g2-g1.crt
Now, what to add in the three boxes in Vesta CP (SSL Certificate, SSL Key, SSL Certificate Authority / Intermediate) ?
I've tried different combinations, but keep getting "invalid chain" errors. The bundle file above contains three begin/end certificate.
Thanks for any pointers!
sionandes wrote:I tired to install and followed exactly the same steps.. and I manually verified via SSH into this directory /home/admin/conf/web/
It has 4 SSL related files
1) ssl.mydomain.net.ca = All bundle file/certificate
2) ssl.mydomain.net.key = RSA private key from 3rd box on vestacp
3) ssl.mydomain.net.crt = this contains the certificate generated from SSL provider by entering the vestacp CSR value.
4) ssl.mydomain.net.pem = looks similar to bundle certificate
Domain Setting on Vestacp: check-marked on SSL (YES) and location = public_html/
and the CMS is Ecommerce Magento.
when I'm opening site without ssl like http://www.mydomain.net/ it working but the same unsecured page
But when opening it with SSL link https://www,mydomain.net/ it's showing error
i.e Unable to Connect. on both URLS https://www and https:// without www.
I'm sure there must be something to set inside the apache.conf or sapache.conf
1 more thing I'm using the default template.. NO ngnix enabled for this site mydomain.net
Let me know You or someone can help me out with this thanks.
rakov2000 wrote:Hi, Were you able to enable SSL without enabling the nginx ? Thanks
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests