DNS Problem - DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Topic is solved

Questions regarding the DNS Server
BIND
vikhyat

DNS Problem - DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Postby vikhyat » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:01 am

I've started a web hosting service for my friends at office which uses VestaCP Control Panel. Sometimes, when other people try to access my website, they get a DNS not found error "DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN"

My hostnames are ns1.flaunt7.com and ns2.flaunt7.com which I created in the hostname section of GoDaddy.
Both of them have this IP : 51.15.59.215 and also my control panel (VestaCP) automatically creates the records.
My server provider (Scaleway) allows only 1 IP per server so I can't attach another IP address for use in the second name server.

So how do I fix this problem which some people are facing - "DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN"
My Domain name is flaunt7.com

SS88

Re: DNS Problem - DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Postby SS88 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:43 pm

You have set-up the nameservers and the domain correctly. The error comes about when Google cannot finish a DNS call correctly.

This could be either:
1) at your nameservers end - perhaps sometimes it's offline and/or rebooting?
2) at your network's end where the DNS servers they are using to lookup a domain are failing.

christine91

Re: DNS Problem - DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN  Topic is solved

Postby christine91 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:54 pm

Sometimes when you try to open the browser you get the error dns_probe_finished_nxdomain where the webpage is not available. This error occurs when DNS fails to translate. The easiest way to solve this problem on Google Chrome as well as all the other browsers is just follow the simple steps: 1. Alter the DNS IP Address 2. Flushing the DNS 3. Restarting the DNS Client 4. Resolving the 'dns_probe_finished_nxdomain' error in Android. Read the fulI solution here. I just found the solution here - http://errorcodespro.com/error-code-dns ... _nxdomain/

mary12

Re: DNS Problem - DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Postby mary12 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:48 am

The error " Dns_probe_finished_nxdomain " is a very common issue you encounter while browsing pages on the chrome browser. There are others problems on Chrome in addition to this. Every has its own meaning, causes, and solutions. Although, solving these faults is not very difficult and can be done with few simple ways.Refer the artical Step by Step : http://www.onlyerrors.com/dns_probe_finished_nxdomain.html

Return to “DNS Server”