(Jan 22) Release 0.9.8-19 with bug fixes available now. Run this command for update v-update-sys-vesta-all
Questions regarding the Web Interface
Before creating a new topic or reply on the forum you should fill out additional fields "Os" and "Web" in your profile section.
In case of violation, the topic can be closed or response from the support will not be received.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:35 pm
Go here to continue
Reposted to the bug tracker
Hello! Seems I found a bug in VestaCP 0.9.8/17 (running on CentOS 7.3.1611).
So what did I notice: if you change somebody's SSH shell via Users, changes do appear in /etc/passwd correctly.
But if you change SSH shell in the setting of any Package, it will update all Users using this Package incorrectly - seems like wrong shell parameter is passing when Package changes are triggering Users update.
So, my steps to reproduce this are:
1) Open any package from Packages
2) Change the SSH Access to any new value (I tried to choose "nologin" shell)
3) Save changes and check how Users using this package are updated:
3.1) In the web interface it seems nicely done, showing correct shells
3.2) If you check /etc/passwd file, you will get wrong one there (I've got "sh" shell there)
4) If you do same with single user, you will get right values on both of 3.1 and 3.2 steps
Return to “Web Interface”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest