Vesta Automatic App Installer Updated Topic is solved

Section with additional software for Vesta
Rupper

Vesta Automatic App Installer Updated  Topic is solved

Postby Rupper » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:28 am

Hi Everybody, who need plugin App Installer for Vesta CP with upgraded wordpress latest version?
I Was do update of wordpress and was integrated it to be in App installer.
If somebody need it, or wanna another script to update from app installer write here.
Last edited by Rupper on Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

joem

Re: Make your own code

Postby joem » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:05 pm

Rupper wrote:Hi Everybody, who need plugin App Installer for Vesta CP with upgraded wordpress latest version?
If somebody need it, or wanna another script to update from app installer write here.

You dont have the right to use my code or the name of my code. Make your own shit

Rupper

Postby Rupper » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:56 pm

joem wrote:
Rupper wrote:Hi Everybody, who need plugin App Installer for Vesta CP with upgraded wordpress latest version?

You dont have the right to use my code or the name of my code. Make your own shit

Hi, you are owner of App Installer?
If yes, show me owner right.
And i was write that i'm not owner of this plugin, i just updated it for me, because i was see that more people was write that owner of plugin not updating it more. But i was do it for me. And just write here for them people who need updated. I was not deleted your right of owner from plugin, are you understand me?

joem

Postby joem » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:24 am

Rupper wrote:
joem wrote:

And i was write that i'm not owner of this plugin, i just updated it for me, because i was see that more people was write that owner of plugin not updating it more. But i was do it for me. And just write here for them people who need updated. I was not deleted your right of owner from plugin, are you understand me?

Check the top of the code clearly states my name also if you check the thread you downloaded it from also by me. I have already updated the code and have choosen not to release it because the vesta team told me that softaculous was going to be exclusive script installer. There for I dont want you or anyone else releasing my code updated or not.

Rupper

Postby Rupper » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:22 pm

joem wrote:
Rupper wrote:
joem wrote:

Check the top of the code clearly states my name also if you check the thread you downloaded it from also by me. I have already updated the code and have choosen not to release it because the vesta team told me that softaculous was going to be exclusive script installer. There for I dont want you or anyone else releasing my code updated or not.

In this case i will use it just form me. ) Usually i can edit configuration of installation of wordpress.

skurudo
VestaCP Team

Re: Vesta Automatic App Installer Updated

Postby skurudo » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:00 pm

Closed.
-> DigitalOcean competition - please, support us
-> fix for phpmyadmin - nice and sweet now

Return to “3rd Party Software”