(Jan 22) Release 0.9.8-19 with bug fixes available now. Run this command for update v-update-sys-vesta-all
Questions regarding the FTP Server
Before creating a new topic or reply on the forum you should fill out additional fields "Os" and "Web" in your profile section.
In case of violation, the topic can be closed or response from the support will not be received.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:41 pm
I am New to Vestacp. I have Installed the Control Panel 3 days back and I am configuring my sites everything working fine but Suddenly I am not able to upload any file in FTP showing "553 Could not create file." Due to this I can't do any work, the Hosting company doesn't provide any help So please help me.
I have Installed it on Centos 64 bit.
Please Help me...
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:03 am
A few days ago you said that you just installed VistaCP and now you are trying to upload your files via FTP but you're receiving 553 could not create file error.
Here are a few suggestions you may want to try:
• Wait a few hours and then try again. Maybe your hosting provider was having some issues at the time you tried to upload your site.
• Check to see how much space you have available on your server, if it is full you may not be able to upload anything until you delete something.
• Login as root and try to upload a file to your server.
• Try logging in as root and change the permissions to 755 for folders and the files should be set to files should be set to 644 and then try to upload again.
Return to “FTP Server”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest